Caliber Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffee & tea boutique located in Regina. We are looking for a Part-time Retail Associate to join our team.
- You love coffee. Some knowledge surrounding coffee (and tea), such as different brew methods, would be an asset.
- You can follow instructions diligently while possessing strong independent working habits.
- You are a team player.
- You are customer-focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated, friendly, and excited to learn about the world of coffee.
- You must be available to work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9:45PM to 5:45PM (8-hour shift). Wednesdays and Fridays might become available, depending on the workload of the week. Flexible schedule is an asset.
- Knowledge: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Transportation: A valid driver license.
- Must Pass a Criminal Record Check.
- One-year experience in Retail and Customer Service with excellent communication skills and a friendly but confident attitude. Also, we expect our staff to be punctual, honest, energetic and show initiative on the job.
- Welcome and assist customers, determine their needs, and make them feel valued.
- Learn the features and benefits of products so that you can provide information for customers and navigate them toward the most suitable choice.
- Scan items accurately using our POS systems and process payments.
- Maintain clean, safe, and presentable retail and storage spaces.
- Stock shelves and organize products and displays.
- Assist with inventory and storage management.
- Handle pick-up orders.
- Grind and brew coffee.
- Professionally respond to concerns or other inquiries as instructed in our protocol procedures.
Why join us?
- Free coffee at work, and a fun working environment.
- Loyalty program.
- Retail experience.
Job Type: Part-time; Permanent.
Salary: $14 to $15 per hour + commission.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent (approximately 18-30 hours/week).
If interested in this posting, please submit your Resume.
Notice: Applicants must be currently permitted to work in Canada. Otherwise, the employer will not consider your job application.